What is it?
The Suica & Monorail combines a round-trip ticket for travel between the Haneda Airport International Terminal and Hamamatsucho on the Tokyo Monorail with Suica, a prepaid e-money card that comes preloaded with 1,500 yen, making for great savings. There is also a one-way version of the Suica & Monorail for those who don't need round trip travel. Select the Suica & Monorail that meets your itinerary. The Suica & Monorail is a great deal for holders of foreign passports.
The Suica & Monorail comes in two types, one with a round-trip ticket for 2,700 yen, and the other with a one-way ticket for 2,400 yen.
|Suica & Monorail
Note: There is no Suica & Monorail discount for children.
Saving Big with Suica & Monorail
Plan your round trip from Haneda Airport in advance and save even more.
Round-trip: The Tokyo Monorail ticket is valid for a period of 10 days.
One-way: The Tokyo Monorail ticket is valid for 1 day.
- The Suica comes preloaded with 1,500 yen at the time of purchase. There is no limit to the number of times the card can be reloaded. The card will become void after 10 years of disuse.
Tokyo Monorail Ticket
- When boarding the Tokyo Monorail from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, be sure to use your discount Tokyo Monorail ticket, not your Suica.
Round-trip Suica & Monorail
- When boarding the Tokyo Monorail from Hamamatsucho Station, be sure to use your discount Tokyo Monorail ticket, not your Suica.
- Please note that fares will not be refunded in cases where the Suica card is used by mistake in this interval.
- Suica is a prepaid e-money card, a convenient way to shop and get around the Tokyo area. It is valid for purchasing transportation on JR East lines, metro lines, and buses, too. It can also be used for onboard purchases, coin lockers rentals and purchases at shops and kiosks in and around stations.
Click here for further details about Suica
- The Suica & Monorail can be purchased at the JR EAST Travel Service Center in the Tokyo Monorail's Haneda Airport International Terminal Station. Please take note of the business hours.
JR EAST Travel Service Center – Haneda Airport International Terminal (Tokyo Monorail) 11:00 - 18:30, every day of the year.
- JR EAST Travel Service Center (Haneda)
- The Suica & Monorail is not available for purchase overseas, but you can purchase your card when you arrive at Haneda Airport.
JR EAST Travel Service Center – Haneda Airport
International Terminal (Tokyo Monorail)
2F Ticket Gate / Arrival Lobby
- Refunds are not available for specially priced Tokyo Monorail tickets.
- Refunds are available for Suica. Refunds are made at JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no-madoguchi) at JR East stations within the Suica use area, as well as at the JR EAST Travel Service Center (Haneda). (Refunds are available only at JR East stations.)
Click here for further information on Suica refunds
- The Suica & Monorail is available only to holders of valid overseas passports. Please have your passport ready when you make your purchase.
- This offer is limited to one Suica & Monorail per person.
- When using the Tokyo Monorail from Haneda Airport, insert the ticket into the ticket gate. Do not use your Suica at that time.
Tokyo Monorail Website
- Related Information