What is it?
The Tokyo Tour Ticket allows unlimited rides on local and rapid JR East trains (excluding reserved seats) within the 23 Special Wards of Tokyo as well as on the subways, the Nippori-Toneri Liner, Tokyo Toei streetcars and the Toei Bus system. What a convenient way to travel around Tokyo for shopping, eating and even business.
| Tokyo Tour Ticket
Where to Purchase
- The Tokyo Tour Ticket can be purchased at JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no-Madoguchi) at most major JR East Tokyo stations as well as at Travel Service Centers (View Plaza).
- Purchases may be made up to one month in advance of the first valid date of the pass.
- JR Ticket Office (Midori-no Madoguchi)
- Travel Service Center (View Plaza)
- The Tokyo Tour Ticket is valid for: one day
Valid Train Routes
- The Pass may be used on:
- Local and rapid JR East trains (excluding reserved seats) in the designated open seating zone within the 23 Special Wards of Tokyo
- The Tokyo Metro and Toei subway systems
- The Nippori-Toneri Liner
- The Tokyo Toei Streetcar Arakawa Line
- The Toei Bus system (excluding late night buses and reserved seat buses)
The designated open seating zone for the Tokyo Tour Ticket
Exploring Tokyo with the Tokyo Tour Ticket
Since the seventeenth century, Tokyo has been one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world, home to a distinctive, innovative culture that has flourished with the energy of the times. From the high-rise buildings in Shinjuku, the commercial center of Japan, to the tony boutiques and stylish art in Ginza and Roppongi, Tokyo is filled with an invigorating vitality. For those seeking a more historical visit, Tokyo also has a multitude of carefully kept shops, temples and shrines that continue to observe traditions hundreds of years old.
- Suggested Places to Visits
Tokyo Tower - the symbol of Tokyo
Kaminarimon Gate - the entrance to Sensoji Temple in Asakusa
Tsukiji Market - the fish auctioning a popular early-morning attraction
- The date of the pass may be changed once.
- Refunds can be obtained for unused, valid tickets from any location where the ticket is sold. A service fee is charged for refunds.
- Refunds are not made for canceled or delayed train service.
This information applies from April 2014.
- Print the PDF Files