What is it?
The Tokyo Metropolitan District Pass allows unlimited rides on local and rapid JR East trains (excluding reserved seats) within the 23 Special Wards of Tokyo. What a convenient way to travel around Tokyo for shopping, eating and even business.
|Tokyo Metropolitan District Pass
- The Tokyo Metropolitan District Pass is valid for: one day
Valid Train Routes
- The Pass may be used for unlimited rides on local and rapid JR East trains (excluding reserved seats) within the designated open seating zone in the 23 Special Wards of Tokyo.
The designated open seating zone for the Tokyo Metropolitan District Pass
Exploring Tokyo with the Tokyo Metropolitan District Pass
Since the seventeenth century, Tokyo has been one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world, home to a distinctive, innovative culture that has flourished with the energy of the times. From the high-rise buildings in Shinjuku, the commercial center of Japan, to the fashion centers of Shibuya and Harajuku that attract younger crowds, Tokyo is filled with an invigorating vitality. For those seeking a more historical visit, Tokyo also has a multitude of carefully kept shops, temples and shrines that continue to observe traditions hundreds of years old.
- Suggested Places to Visits
Ryogoku Kokugikan - the Tokyo sumo hall
Akihabara - for great electronics shopping as well as anime, pop culture and computer games
Nijubashi Bridge - the bridge over the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace
- The date of the pass can be changed once if unused and the expiration date has not passed.
- Refunds can be obtained for unused, valid tickets from any location where the pass is sold. A service fee is charged for refunds.
- Refunds are not made for canceled or delayed train service.
This information applies from March 2016.
- Print the PDF Files