Sales of this ticket have ended.
What is it?
The Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket is a discounted round-trip ticket package valid for train and bus travel between Tokyo and Mt. Fuji. It is recommended that those on day tours as well as travelers stay overnight to climb Mt. Fuji (the climbing season lasts through mid-September). This special price saves about half off the price of the regular fare (of ordinary reserved seats).
|Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket
||Adults – 12 and over
||Children – 6 to 11
Period of Sales and Use
|Period of Sales
||Wednesday, July 1 to Sunday, November 29, 2015
|Period of Use
||Wednesday, July 1 to Monday, November 30, 2015
The Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket Usage Area
- Round trip travel between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Otsuki Station on JR East limited express trains (reserved seat) and rapid (reserved seat) and local trains.
- Two days of unlimited rides on local and rapid trains, as well as the Fujisan Express (non-reserved seat) between Otsuki and Kawaguchiko Station on the Fujikyu Railway.
(limited express trains)
- Two days of unlimited rides between the bus stops at Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko stations and the Fifth Station of Mt. Fuji bus stop on the Mt.Fuji climber’s bus (Hiking bus), operated by Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus.
- A seat charge (100 yen for adults and children) is required to ride on the first car of the Fujisan Express (limited seating available).
- A seat charge (200 yen for adults and children) is required to ride on the Fuji Tozan Densha.
- Mt.Fuji climber’s bus (Hiking bus) operation is subject to cancellation due to snow or other inclement weather.
- The Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket is for overseas customers who have a non-Japanese passport. We will check your passport at the time of purchase.
- Print the PDF Files