Sales of this ticket have ended.
What is it?
The Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket is a discounted round-trip ticket package valid for train and bus travel between Tokyo and Mt. Fuji. It is recommended for day tours as well as travelers staying overnight to climb Mt. Fuji. This special price saves about half off the price of the regular fare.
|Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket
||Adults – 12 and over
||Children – 6 to 11
Period of Sales and Use
|Period of Sales
||Tuesday, July 1 to Saturday, November 29, 2014
|Period of Use
||Tuesday, July 1 to Sunday, November 30, 2014
The Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket Usage Area
- Round trip travel between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Otsuki Station on JR East limited express trains (reserved seat) and rapid (reserved seat) and local trains.
- Two days of unlimited rides on local and rapid trains, as well as the Fuji-san Tokkyu (non-reserved seat) between Otsuki and Kawaguchiko Station on the Fujikyuko Line.
(limited express trains)
- Two days of unlimited rides between the bus stops at Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko stations and the Fifth Station of Mt. Fuji bus stop on the Fuji Tozan (Climbing Mountain) Bus, operated by Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus.
- A seat charge is required to ride on the first car of the Fuji-san Tokkyu.
- A seat charge is required to ride on Fuji Tozan train.
- Fuji Tozan (Climbing Mountain) Bus operation is subject to cancellation due to snow or other inclement weather.
The schedules provided here are only for major lines between Tokyo and Mt. Fuji. Please refer to the official websites of the respective transportation companies for trains and buses not noted here.
JR East train schedules
Fujikyuko Line train schedules
- The Mt. Fuji Round Trip Ticket is for overseas customers who have a non-Japanese passport. We will check your passport at the time of purchase.
- Print the PDF Files